TCH Mechanical Seal Pump
Available in a variety of configurations, the TCH range of mechanically seal centrifugal pumps offer you a cost-effective option for chemical processing and fluid handling applications. These heavy-duty pumps are robust and can handle clean, contaminated and abrasive liquids which are hot, superhot, acidic or caustic whilst different impeller options allow for a wide range of viscosities. Improved manufacturing standards in accordance with ISO 2858 / DIN 24256 provides you with efficient, reliable and safe solution for more arduous applications with increased shaft rigidity and longer bearing life over water spec pumps.
The TCH pump range is a heavy duty robust chemical process pump unit designed to International standards ISO2858 for dimensions and ISO5199 for mechanical design, incorporating advanced design features including impeller design options (closed, or open style), mechanical seal options, heating and cooling jackets to give excellent hydraulic performances.
The TCH family of ISO pumps offer available configurations include long coupled design (TCH), close coupled (TCH-M) and Vertical (TCH-V) and available in a variety of materials including Ductile Iron, AISI 316 Stainless Steel and other exotic alloys including Hastelloy C™. This pump can be made to DIN 24256 which has the added advantage of extra shaft rigidity and longer bearing life compared to the water spec DIN 24255 which makes this pump a perfect unit for the chemical industry.
The new pumps series TCH and derived series of the same family, reflect the design guidelines given by ISO 5199 class II standards: these norms provide for the introduction of new and severe manufacturing standards applicable to the pumps manufactured according to ISO 2858/DIN 24256 standards in order to get an ideal product for the heaviest uses, especially in the petrochemical industry, following the example of API standards.
- Capacity up to 500 m3/h and heads to 16 bar
- Overall dimensions and performances are in accordance to standards ISO 2858/DIN 24256.
- High hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements.
- Shaft sealing by packed stuffing box, single or double mechanical seals
- Pump casing and seal housing can be provided with heating or cooling chambers, as needed.
- Units up to 30 kW size can be close coupled, with the addition of a support lantern, to motors with B5 flange. This monoblock design offers great alignment advantages, simplicity of assembly and guarantee of perfect alignment even after transportation.
- From the TCH series have derived series TCT, TCA and TCD that are designed for very specific pumping applications
Capable of handling clean or slightly contaminated liquids including hot, super-heated, acidic and caustic in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, pulp and paper, environmental, steel and textile industries
Tough | Efficient | Reliable | Safe | Durable
TCH Performance Fields
(Click on graph to enlarge)