AT15 Teflon 1/2″ AODD Pump
Chemical transfer pumps with 1/2 inch connection available in PTFE and UHMWPE. Our AT Teflon pumps feature PTFE or UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) corrosion-resistant fluid paths, which make them ideal for corrosive and abrasive chemicals. There’s no exposed metals and they can be configured in various materials to meet most abrasion, temperature, and chemical compatibility requirements. Plus they’re dead-head capable and achieve high flow rates while minimizing air consumption and operational noise.
AT15 TFTFTFTF 1/2″ Air-Operated Double Diagphragm Pump
- Max flow rate of 16.6 gpm (63 lpm)
- High quality machined design provides a precision fit and superior chemical containment compared to molded pumps
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with no exposed metal reduces maintenance, extends pump life and offers clean, safe operation
- Removable air motor offers easy and intuitive maintenance ensuring maximum pump performance and availability
- Ideal for corrosive and abrasive liquids such as acids, fuels, glues, paints, resins, inks, or wastewater